There are a number of different courses that a club or coach can undertake in the Black Country.
For generic Club & Coach Education (e.g. safeguarding, equity etc) click here
For Sport Specific Qualifications click here
FREE EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY TRAINING EVENT FOR SPORTS ORGANISATIONS
Equality HR is part of Equality and Diversity UK - one of the leading equality and diversity training providers in the UK.
They will be running a series of FREE events around the country during November 2012 aimed at sporting clubs with the aim of increasing awareness of equality and diversity and raising knowledge of the key equality and diversity issues that affect sports organisations.
Included in the free course:
· Up to date and accurate Equality Act 2010 information that is relevant to you and your sector
· How to manage diversity within the workplace, on the pitch, within teams and with audiences/spectators
· Important information about your responsibilities and liabilities
· Learning from other clubs' mistakes and issues - Key case, discussions and guidance with good practice ideas
· Appropriate and sensitive language, behaviour and actions
· How to effectively manage diversity i.e. cultural, religious and accessibility needs
· Delivery by highly rated and qualified diversity specialists with a wealth of knowledge and experience
This event will be useful for anyone who manages people and needs to update their knowledge of the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion agenda, such as
· Club owners and secretaries
· Managers and team leaders
· Those who work with members of the public
· Anyone with responsibility for managing equality and diversity
London: November 14th 2012
Manchester: November 21st 2012
Birmingham: November 28th 2012
All organisations that complete theExpression of Interest form before the end of September will also receive a free Equality and Diversity Resource pack at the event.